Thursday, April 3, 2008

Close to End of the Week

Hi everyone!  I'm sitting here on my computer early today.  This girl is a bit on the sick side today.  I've been laying around all afternoon and I am already tired of that.  I've got this headache going through the right side of my head and through my eye ball. 
 
I feel guilty for leaving work early today, but I wasn't doing anyone any good by being there.  I don't know why I am telling you all of this anyway.  I'm just typing random thoughts here so bear with me.
 
I wanted to give everyone an update on my sister.  She has returned to work, although she is very exhausted at the end of the day she says it is a good tired.  She said that she was sick and tired of being sick and tired.  She has regained a lot of strength and her appetite is coming back to her.  She sounds a lot happier and she is even talking to me about being a little naughty with Dan her husband.  That makes me feel so good that she is doing so much better.  I have been so worried about her.
 
Well, I think I will leave you with a couple of surveys and call it an entry.  Hope you all have happy Fridays.  Luv ya!!  TTFN
You are Milk Chocolate
A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.
You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.
Also nostalgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago.
Your Celebrity Sisters Are Jessica and Ashlee
Beautiful, feminine, and stylish.
Who care's if you're a bit of a daddy's girl?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are sick.  hope you feel better.  Great news about your sister!  Thank goodness she is bouncing back.  hope she continues to feel "good tired" and not just tired.
J

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you are feeling so poorly today. I hope you feel better soon.  It is wonderful news to hear your sister is feeling a bit better and even better news that she is even feeling "Frisky" again with Dan. That has got to be a good sign. I hope she continues to feel better .

Have a Happy Friday.
Tia

Anonymous said...

Allison, sorry you are'nt feeling well hon, Great news about your sister, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are a bit under the weather.  I know how that goes.  I'm still feeling blah myself.  Good that Carrie is improving!!!  I don't know about that survey, you have never reminded me of a Simpson girl, not at all.  You are much to beautiful inside and out for that.  Take care Allison.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Seems there are several around feeling under the weather.  I'm right there with you and it sucks.  I finally got up for a bit and I'm ready to go back to bed.  

Hope your feeling better really soon.

Monica

Anonymous said...

Through your eyeball????    Ewwwwww..   not good.   I hope you can pass that through the internet.  lol    Seriously, I hope you are feeling better...    get your rest and take care of yourself just like you would tell someone else to take care of themself.   Got that???      Tell Carrie I am thrilled to hear she is  back to work and improving.   That makes my day!!!!!     luvya      j

Anonymous said...

I hope this finds you feeling much better.  I think you were right to leave work early.  Staying would have just prolonged your suffering.  Great news about your sister!  I'm really glad she's doing so much better!

Dirk

Anonymous said...

I went to bed with a headache too, but mine was from TOM I think, because it is gone this morning.

Hope you are much better today!!!! Great news on Carrie..I am pleased.

Have a great sunny day Allison.

Michele

Anonymous said...

Seems we are both not feeling too well hon. Glad to hear your sister sounds like she's doing better. I continue to keep her in my prayers on the smoke. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I am hoping you start feeling better soon ~ No one like to start a weekend feeling ill. Take care of you and yours,
Katie

Anonymous said...

My Dear, I am sorry your not feeling well today. Headaches are no fun. I can stand almost any pain except a headache or a toothache.
They are just terrible.
I hope your feeling better when you find this.....
I am thankful to hear about your sister. That is great news.
I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.
please take care.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are having a horrid headache! Im so glad to hear your sister is feeling better. Im sure it must be so hard for you to be away from her. Feel better.

Kara :)