Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mid July

    
Hi everyone!  I hope you all had good weeks and now that the weekend is here I hope that you will be enjoying some fun!
 
I am going out in a little while with my friends Heather and Valerie.  Along with doing our mall shopping, we are planning on going to see The Dark Knight, the latest installment of the Batman series.  Heather has this gold pass that will get us in to just about any theatre for any showing of this movie or any other movie.  She is so spoiled, and by me being her friend I am as well.  So it should be a fun day.  I'm sure we will go out to dinner.  Poor Rene is working today, but he is planning on doing some guy things with his friends tonight so all is good.
           
The weather here hasn't been too bad.  In the mid to upper eighties mostly with low clouds in the morning.  I can't believe that it is July 19th already.  Our anniversary is Monday and my birthday is next Sunday.  Jeez, I'm getting old, this will be my last birthday celebration in my twenties.
 
(Update, this shows you how old I'm getting, I added an extra year to my age, I am only going to be 28 not 29, what a ditz huh? LOL)
 
Nothing more to report on from here.  I haven't gotten any Dear Ally requests from anyone .  I'm guessing that all of you out there are doing wonderful and have no need for Ally's advice, which I guess is a good thing.  But just in case email Ally at Cuteallison1980@aol.com and visit Dear Ally .
 
Have a happy weekend everyone.  Luv ya!  TTFN
Your Bedroom Personality: Healthy
In the bedroom, you are open, honest, and giving.
You are the ideal partner in many ways! Anyone is lucky to be with you.

You see physical intimacy as an opportunity to grow and connect.
You are up for experimentation, but you don't require it.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clouds in the morning huh? We've had clouds all bloody summer! ;-)
Gaz xxx

Anonymous said...

Allison, I saw the Dark Knight yesterday, hope you enjoyed it too, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

You guys have a very happy anniversary and you are hardly old Allison.  I'd give anything to be 29 again.  I'm the elderly one.  LOL  Love you!

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hope your weekend is just great!!!    And of course, Happy Anniversary !!!!   And then...  Happy Birthday !!!   29 isn't too bad, I have been there for over 30 years.   LOL      Luv ya !!!!     J

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday!  Your first 29th birthday is it?  "And many more..."
LOL!
Hope your night was grand.
Don't give up on "Dear Ally".  We need you, off and on, we all just must be off (or on?) right now!
J

Anonymous said...

I had a great time yesterday with you and Heather.  You just crack me up and you are so cute!  Enjoy your day and give me a call.  Love ya!

Valerie

Anonymous said...

Allison, you're supposed to lose years ***backwards***, not forward!!!!lol In case I don't get to stop by tomorrow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many, many, more!!  Beautiful walk beside me graphic!

Dirk

Anonymous said...

We seen batman it was okay not all that.

Anonymous said...

Allison, Happy Anniversary & Happy Birthday! You're still a young chick!
Hugs
Debbie

Anonymous said...

I want Dear Alley to get bombed becuase I LOVE IT.  Give it time it will pick up :)
Hugs

Ang

Anonymous said...

OHHH a Birthday AND an Anniversary!!!!   Have a great time at the movies :)

Kara