Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to stop bye and let everyone know that I'm OK.  I am in very good hands with Heather here.  She has been such an angel, she cares so much.  I really don't have a fever to speak of today, but I am a little weak.  Taking my antibiotics and such.
 
I did want to address an issue that has been brought up by several people.  Rene didn't stay for the weekend because he had planned this trip for a long time.  I assured him that I would be OK, I knew that Heather would be here to make sure I was OK, so I gave him the OK to go.  He has called a couple of times with concern in his voice and has told me that half of him is guilty for leaving me like this.  I insisted that he go.  He loves me and I love him.
 
I hope you will all have a good Sunday and keep yourselves healthy and happy.  Luv ya!  TTFN

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is my pleasure to be with you nursing my bff back to health.  I can't think of anything better to do!  Love you girlie girl!!!!! : )  xoxoxo

Heather : )~

Anonymous said...

So glad Heather is there..     Hope you get your strength back, and I do hope you will be realistic about working this next week.   Take care and I am sure Rene will take care of you when he gets home..  I just don't want to think you are alone until you are at full strength.   :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww Heather is such a good friend, feel better soon ok, Miss You , Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

You need to tell me more about this Heather.  She seems like a really cool friend that cares a lot for you.  Love you lots baby cousin!  TTYL

Michelle

Anonymous said...

So did you get her to massage your feet yet?
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling a little better.  Just don't push it and stay home if you need to, your health is very important sweet thing!  Love you!

Phil

Anonymous said...

Glad Heather is able to be there with you and care for you....glad you don't have much of a fever ...I totally understand if Rene had planned the trip for a long time, i know he is glad you are understanding like that...

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you are starting to regain your strength. Husbands need their "Me" time too. He knew you would be well taken care of, doesn't means he loves you any less for going. Take care of you and enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Hope you keep getting better..have a good day!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

keep getting better hun!

Anonymous said...

HI Allison,   Glad to hear you're feeling better.  Pneumonis nothing to mess with.  I had the flu 2 years ago, wouldn't go away, turns out it was double pneumonia.  Hope you have a great week and if I don't get back here before then, a Happy Thanksgiving, too.  
                                              Blessings,  Leigh  

Anonymous said...

I truly understand how your feeling hon. I ended up with a serious lung infection a few years ago. Being the stubborn idiot I am, I waited too long to get it taken care of. To this day I still have some fluid in my lungs, once a year I battle another lung infection. Your ribs hurt , along with your back, it feels as if your lungs want to burst. Keeping you in my prayers on the smoke your soon back on your feet. (Hugs) Indigo