Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

   

Hi Everyone!  So far this has been a wonderful holiday weekend for me and my family.

    
We went to Heather's Mom and Dad's Christmas party on Saturday night.  Once again, like Thanksgiving, it was so wonderful.  Lots of people showed up.  The food was out of this world!  Shrimp cocktail, salad, ham, prime rib, the freshest fruit you can imagine and some wonderful desserts.  It amazes me that Heather doesn't weigh 1000 pounds growing up eating like this. LOL  They had a string quartet playing Christmas music and we even joined together singing some carols.  My sister and rest of the family really enjoyed themselves.
   
Here it is Christmas Eve.  Man has this year flown by fast.  It seems like it just turned 2007 and we are only a week away from another year.  Is it just me or is it the older you get the faster time seems to fly?
               
I want to wish all my friends here in J-land the most festive, the most fun filled, the most joyous and happy of Christmas seasons ever.  Remember the reason for the season, why we celebrate this holy day.  Have faith, stay strong, be positive, love one another, and don't allow any negativity to enter your souls today and tomorrow and beyond.
         
Luv ya lots.  Thanks for being so nice to me everyone, I really do appreciate it.  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!  Luv Ya!
              
 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your entries are always so cute . . .just like you!!  Have a wonderful Christmas Ally! : )~

Phil

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!!

The party sounds like it was
tons of fun!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

Dont ya just love a good party spread :)

Merry Christmas,
Kara

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas to you and yours, the same to Heather too!
Gaz xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Ally, long time so see.  I'm glad you are back journaling again.  I hope you and Rene have a wonderful Christmas sweetie.  Thank you for everything, you know what I mean.

Love & hugs,
Christina

Anonymous said...

Allison, wishing you the best Christmas ever !!!!!!!!!! Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!! I wanted to come by and wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Happy New Year. I thought you might want to know that you can finally see a picture of me in my journal...so hurry up and visit. I had a wonderful Christmas with my family. Do have a good one.

Happy Holidays !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

merry xmas.

Anonymous said...

i wanna hear all about your loot because I have a feeling you get spoiled...;-)
Hugs
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Allison,  Since I didn't get here in time to wish you Merry Christmas, how about Happy New Year!  Hope your Christmas was wonderful....and you got everything you wanted.  
                                            Hugz,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

I am late.....but I know you had a wonderful Christmas....I gained 10lbs reading about the food at Heather's party. OMGosh...

I hope Santa was good to you.

Michele

Anonymous said...

Will have to remember it is Phil's birthday!  Hope you had a good Christmas!  Wishing you a great new year!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Love your entries.....
always full of surprizes....
Always up lifting...