Sunday, December 2, 2007

Nice Weekend, Michelle on Her Way Home

 
Hi everyone!  I had such a wonderful weekend and I am so sad it is coming to an end.
 
I have to thank my dear Heather so much for such a wonderful surprise.  Flying my cousin in from Arizona and having her here for the weekend was such a fantastic thing for her to do.  The last time I saw Michelle I was being the sick little girl for her that she had to take care of along with her children.  I'm not totally well yet but I can't tell you how sweet it was to see her, share my closest cousin with my best friend.  We all got along so well.
 
The game yesterday was fantastic.  WE won, beating our arch rival, and earning a trip to the Rose Bowl.  I almost felt sorry for Michelle at the game, LOL,  Here she was in her cute little baby blue UCLA jersey in a sea of cardinal and gold.  She didn't have too much to be excited about because we smoked them.  Everyone was giving her a hard time, all in fun though.  She enjoyed herself just being with me and Heather. 
 
We went out on Friday night, just the three of us to a dance club.  Us married girlies kept pushing Heather towards all the guys.  Poor girl, the more we drank the more we teased her about being the only single girl in the group.  There were plenty of guys hitting on her, and me and Michelle for that matter.
 
It was sad taking her to the Burbank airport to send her back home.    I miss her so much being here.  The two saddest days of my life were when Michelle moved away and when my sister moved away. 
 
I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend.  Time to get ready for the new week, and here it is December already.  Wow!  Christmas is in three weeks.  I guess I'd better get busy in finishing that shopping.  Have a good week everyone! Luv ya!  TTFN

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So thats what you meant about a girly night. We guys do that to ya know!
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

Allison, glad you had a good weekend, I am ready for a new week I think, Love Ya Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had such a great time!!!  Love Jae

Anonymous said...

No, not three weeks-22 days, that's more than 3 weeks.  I'll need everyday I can get.  This next week especially.  Yay for USC,  I'll quietly root for them against Illinois.  And I guess I'll have to root for Ohio State in the Nat. Champ. game.  Can't root for an SEC team.  
                                                 Smiles,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect girlie girl weekend to me. Happy to hear you were able to spend time with your "bestfriends". Hoping this new week brings you many reasons to smile and have fun. Take care and enjoy,
Katie

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you had a great time.  I am sure the three of you took no prisoners.   LOL    Sorry for Michelle at the game...  :(, but I am sure you comforted her..   NOT!!!!   LOL     And I am glad for your Trojans being in the Rose Bowl.   But, alas, is won't be Ohio State they will face..   Ohio State will be playing in a REAL bowl game.   ROFL     luvtya       J

Anonymous said...

Im glad to hear you had such a fun time with your friend and cousin!  That is great.  Have fun shopping :)

Kara