Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Rewarding Hump Day

This will be a short entry tonight.  Just wanted to say I had a pretty good day at work today.  It was pretty worth while and rewarding.  I think I made a great breakthrough with a patient and I hope that will continue into the future.  Of course I cannot give details but it has really uplifted me tonight.
 
I hope everyone out there has had a great Hump Day like I have.  Is anyone doing anything special for the Labor Day holiday?  Right now I'm not sure what is going on around here.  There is a chance that I will be going out to the Nascar race in Fontana on Sunday.  That would be cool, or rather hot the way I hear it, the weather is supposed to be near 100 degrees if not over.  I melt in that kind of hear  LOL.
 
Have a great day tomorrow everyone!  Luv ya!  TTFN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison, glad you had a good day today, have fun at the race on Sunday, Stay hydrated and drink lots of ice water,  Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

It is nice to hear that your day was so rewarding for you!  J

Anonymous said...

Oh how I would LOVE to go to Fontana to see the race - but instead will hang out with family and friends out at the lake and a huge Bar-B-Q on monday! Thanks for sharing your wonderful news about your client (make me smile). Hope you enjoy your day and the weekend to come! Take care,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Those little breakthroughs can make work so worthwhile. I know you, and I know that made you happy, so that's a good thing.

And speaking of worthwhile, melting might be a necessary evil seeing how much I know you enjoy NASCAR. Hope it happens!