Thursday, October 11, 2007

Love is in the Air

  Hi Everyone!  Hope  your Thursday was a good one.  Mine was a pretty good day at work.  Then again, I have been in a good mood since last night that I don't think that anything could have bothered me today.
                                  
Rene came home from work last night.  He came right to me instead of doing something else which was out of the ordinary.  He became very apologetic and told me that he had been neglecting me lately and he had just come to that realization that afternoon.  We have been doing things without each other lately.  Rene spends a lot of time with his friends and had begrudgingly been not too happy about me doing the same recently.  He is one of the reasons why I stopped being online and journaling over the past year.  I finally got fed up and told him I was going to do something that I had missed for way too long.
 
I, of course, told him that he really hadn't been neglecting me but he insisted he had been and that he was sorry for that.  He was very loving and arrived at some epiphany yesterday afternoon.  He told me how much he loved me, treasured me, and that I make his life complete even though he doesn't show it as much or as often as he should.
                      
Then being the softy I am, I melted away into his arms and enjoyed his sweet caresses and a little more of course.  LOL  He knows how much I love being held and he held me the entire night and when I awoke he was still there, all be it he had a very dead arm.  I rubbed it and woke it up again for him and it made him feel better, and he had this look on his face like it was the first date all over again.  I felt a bit giggly.  I would do anything for my Cuddly Bear!  OK, I know you are getting a bit of a sickening feeling in your guts about now so I will stop with the love story.
 
At work today, I received this beautiful arrangement of two dozen roses.  I love getting flowers and it has been a while since I have gotten any. 
 
One last thing, I can't wait for him to come home tonight . . . I have something special planned for that man!
 
Anyway, thanks for enduring my story.  I'm hopin' that everyone will have a great end to your work weeks tomorrow.  Luv ya!  TTFN

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison, have a great Friday, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

That's truly special..  I am happy for you, and I am sure Rene will have a good night.   *wink*     I am just as sure you will as well.     I hope the love story continues ....    luvya    john

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!!!  i think it is so cute!!!!  

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

Cute entry...
I swear I heard you giggle!  J

Anonymous said...

You write with a smile....I can see it.

Michele