Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Survey Vote Update

      
Well, it seems that 42% of the people so far think that I am a survey Ho!  I would really love to know who voted that way!  LOL  Man, what a rough crowd in J-Land!  But that does leave 57% that like them so I will leave you all a new survey for this entry since more of you think that I'm cute in doing them.  Luv ya!  Mu ah!
Your Lust Quotient: 59%
You are definitely a lustful person, but you do a good job of hiding it.
Your friends would be surprised to know that your secretly very wild!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear!  You are so naughty you survey Ho!  LOL  Hiding your lust are you?  Do tell!  Love ya lots!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Allison, you crack me up with your surveys, have a good Thursday ok, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

I don't think it is nice that they would think you were a survey ho!  LOL  You are too sweet for that.  Love ya, keep smiling chickie!  

Phil

Anonymous said...

Lustful, Ho, and that PICTURE!  What's going on in here???  LOL!  Love ya!  Jae

Anonymous said...

You're not a survey ho! Geesh! I love you entry's ! And I really like that pumpkin picture! LOL Too funny! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh-kay, that has to be the first X-rated "Jack"-O-Lantern I've ever seen.  Your mind seems to be wandering here.  Of course the surveys are cute and so are your entries.   Have a great weekend.
                                       Smiles,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

That's my kind of pumpkin.  Send it up here to me. LMAO

Carrie

Anonymous said...

A survey surveyor, never a survey ho!
Gaz ;-)