Friday, October 19, 2007

Welcome and Thanks for Coming

Hi everyone.  I hope you guys all had a fabulous Friday and are looking forward to a wonderful weekend!  I wanted to thank Phil for pimping me out, even though I now feel like a journal HO!  LMAO  It is not everyday that a man gets to pimp me out for anything.  LOL  Thank you to the new people that have come bye, I appreciate the comments and I hope I will be seeing you again soon.
 
I can't wait until tomorrow night.  I am so excited!  I don't know what the surprise is but he sure seemed excited about it which makes me believe that it is something somewhat big.  He can hide from me what it is exactly but he is bad in hiding the magnitude of it.
                               
I hope you all have a wonderful Friday Night.  Luv ya!  TTFN  You see, I didn't include a survey thing from blogthings tonight . . . that's because I was having a problem with that website.  LOL

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison, I will give your journal a shout -out tommorow night, hope you have a great weekend, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

Popped by from Phil's...I have been her before though..din't know Phil was your uncle though...lol..hope you have a great weekend Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Journalers Helping Journalers................
Thats what it is all about...
Hope ya have a great weekend...

Anonymous said...

I have had my Friday night and am on Saturday morning now. It was ok, but not as exciting as your Saturday night sounds like its going to be!
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hope what ever the surprise is, that you enjoy it as much as he has had planning it. Take care and enjoy your Today!
Katie

Anonymous said...

No survey???  Well, crap.  Guess you're just a journal ho and not a survey ho after all!  LOL!  Enjoy your surprise!!!  Can't wait to hear what it is!  Love, Jae

Anonymous said...

lol....a journal ho! :o) I know what you mean! :o) But you're not....thats just how others in J-Land show everyone a new journal or a journal that they like. :o) I'm sure that you'll love it! :o) Your Uncle is such a nice guy! :o) Welcome to J-Land!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz!  I have to agree with you, you are a journal ho!  ROFLMAO  Whatever it is you are doing tonight I can't wait to hear about it.  Check it out, UCLA is undefeated in the pac ten, USC is not!  LOL  Love ya!

Michelle