Tuesday, October 9, 2007

No Subject Really

Hi everyone!  Here it is Tuesday already.  It feels like it ought to be Friday about now.  It has been that type of week already.  I'm not one to complain so I won't start now.
 
I'm in the midst of two Instant Message conversation with two eligible men from the Eastern U.S. at the moment.  Both hot of course!!! LOL
 
I just got through watching the TV show Caveman.  One word, Stupid!  But still, it kept my interest to some extent. 
 
I don't have much more to say tonight other than the graphic on this entry was by Donna, and I just love it.  Have a marvelous Hump Day everyone!!  Luv ya!  TTFN

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison, hey I had Donna make me that tag too, lol.I could tell Cavemen was stupid without even watching it, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

How funny.  both Lisa I and I have such insight into TV...  LOL.   Have a good rest of the week!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch that...can't stand the commercials even. Did you watch Carpool or whatever it's called?

Michele

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking, as I was pouring Coffee-Mate into my "weekday mug", that it should already be Friday.  For some reason, I am TIRED!!!  Glad to know I am not the only one who is already wishing for Friday...hope your day is good...Love, J

Anonymous said...

It's not Friday.....? Hope the conversations are going well with and that something a little bit more exciting comes your way via TV. Don't like the commercials, wouldn't bother with the show. Hope your hump day is treating you good. Take care and enjoy!
Katie

Anonymous said...

I wasn't impressed with the commercials, and don't watch much TV, so.....      
How do you know the Eligible Men in the Eastern U.S, are hot?  Cuz they said so? and how do you keep 2 IM conversations going and not mess up who you're talking to?  :)  
Have a great Wednesday.
                                    Smiles,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

Hope your IMs were fun!!! I missed that show and probably will continue to miss it haha!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

I kept thinking today was thrusday!
I wish!

~make it a great day!~
         Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/