Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Sunday, Not Much Going On

Hi Everyone!  I hope you all had a good weekend.  I haven't done much of anything.  Just laying around nursing my poor neck back to health but it doesn't seem to be working.  I guess that collision was even worse than I thought.
 
Someone left a comment saying that I should have kicked the girl's a** that ran into me.  Then they suggested I should see if it was a rich person that ran into me so as that I could get a good payoff.  I'm not in life to go after people and be vindictive.  I'm not the conniving or physically angry type of person either.  That is just not me.  I will get what is do to me in due time.  I can tell you I am more interested in making myself feel better at this stage to worry about lawsuits down the road.  Thank you for your advice and concern. 
 
Another bummer is that I didn't get to see Heather this weekend, nor did I have my honey here most of the time.  My dad did drop by to say hi.  He and mom are concerned about me, but of course their priorities and thoughts have been with my sister mainly recently.
 
I'd better get off of this thing before my neck gets to stiff.  Have a happy tomorrow everyone!  Luv ya!  TTFN
You Are an Apple
You are strong, powerful, and even a bit stubborn at times.
You have enough strength to help those around you in trouble.

You are adventurous and charming. Many people are drawn to you.
You love life, and you enjoy traveling the world. You enjoy fine food, art, and culture.

People have accused you of being a snob, but that's not accurate.
You do enjoy the best things in life. Unlike snobs, you truly appreciate quality... not just pretend to.
You Act Like You Are 27 Years Old
You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.
You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.
The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.
Ok I like this one a lot!  It pegged my age to a T!  I wonder what is says about you?
You Are a Friendly Flirt!
You are quite the flirt, but you don't flirt with just anyone.
And you hardly ever get caught, because your flirting seems so friendly.
You've got a good thing going. Tons of friends, both guys and girls.
And if you do decide to flirt, hardly anyone's the wiser. Pretty trick!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww Allison, I hope your neck feels better soon, My weekend was pretty quiet too, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey Cute One..  I am really sorry about what happened.   :(   I am just catching up with your journal and was saddened to read that your neck is still sore.  I hope you make sure you get proper medical attention for it.   I applaud your attitude of not being out for revenge or a large payout.  Yes, you need to make sure you are made made whole, but I am so sick of the "out to get whatever I can" people.  You are a huge breath of fresh air.  :)    Luvya    john

Anonymous said...

sorry about your neck..i have been MIA as you know..
have a good week
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

I love your TAG!
I hope your back starts to feel better soon :)
hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

Go and see a chiropractor if you can! Maybe it would help.  Again Im so sorry.

Kara

Anonymous said...

I'm a bananna that acts like I'm 22 while maining my status of being a coy flirt....Good Grief if only....

Hope your neck is feeling better soon hon, you might need to go see a chiropractor and have him check it out. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I hope your neck feels better soon!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

I do hope you feel better soon.
Gaz x