Saturday, January 5, 2008

Q and A Time

       

  Well it's been a fun interesting day.  Heather is still here, that crazy girl.  LOL  She wants to spend the night.  Should I let her?  Maybe I will make a poll, should Heather stay or should she go.  So check it out and vote will ya?  LOL

I have the first Q and A for 2008 on my journal.  I am answering these ten questions and I'd love it if you'd copy it into a journal entry of your own so other J-landers can learn something about you. 
                                         
1.  If you could go back in time and start your life over from a particular point, when would that be and why?  I think that is easy for me.  It wasn't that long ago.  I would have finished my schooling when I was a little younger and maybe went for my Master's Degree.  But really I don't have regrets.
 
2.  Have you ever celebrated ringing in the New Year at Times Square in New York City?  Yes I have.  That was so exciting.  It was the year I graduated high school, after I graduated.  So ringing in the New Year 1999.  It was packed and I felt like a sardine . . . I think I even got groped a few times LOL.  But it was a blast, I highly recommend it to be at least done once in a lifetime.  Seeing it on TV doesn't do it justice.
 
3.  Have you ever been through a natural disaster?  If so what was it and when?  I remember the Northridge earthquake like it was yesterday.  It was quite scary waking up with everything shaking and rattling around you.
 
4.  Do you consider yourself a leader or a follower?  Well, I think I used to be a follower, but once I got out of my shy stage I think I have taken on more of a leader role at work and with life in general.
 
5.  What is the tallest building you have ever been in?  I had a chance to be in the twin towers observation deck when I went to New York.  Of course we all know that it doesn't exist anymore.  Kinda surreal.
 
6.  Have you ever seen a glacier in person?  If so where?  I had a chance to take a family trip to Alaska one year when I was young.  I remember seeing the white but the awesome bluish tint was breathtaking.  I don't remember the name of the glacier but it wasn't too far from Anchorage.
 
7.  How much was the most expensive meal you have paid for and where was it?  LOL  I'm lucky, I usually have ever had to pick up the tab so I have to say probably just recently at the Smoke House on Rene's birthday I spent like $60 when all was said and done.
 
8,  Have you ever attended an NFL game?  If so where was it and how long ago?  Yes, but it has been at least I'd have to say 15 years ago at the LA Coliseum for a Raiders game.  I can't remember who they played.
 
9.  If you could be in any city in the world tomorrow morning, where would it be and why?  I'd have to say Venice, Italy.  I've never been but it looks so romantic with those gondolas.  I love romance!
 
10.  What person in your life, that has departed this earth, would you love to spend just one more day with if you could?  That's easy.  My grandpa.  I so dearly miss him.  I was his little angel.
 
Bonus Question for extra credit:  Can anyone tell me what the square root of pie is?
Thank you for your participation.  Luv ya!  Don't forget to vote on whether Heather should weather the storm and stay the night.  I am a poet and yes I do know it!  LOL
                  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your answers. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Allison, great answers, I say let Heather stay, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

I remember #3's disaster. That was incredibly scary. Hoping you had an enjoyable weekend with a wonderful week ahead. Take care and have fun,
Katie

Anonymous said...

PUT HER OUT!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I voted YES for Heather to stay.....
I guess I should have asked first....
Does she snore or sleep walk ???
Those could be serious issues.......    he he he

Anonymous said...

I loved this q&a...
It was awesome.

http://journals.aol.com/hadonfield78/TheHadonfieldMyersExperience/'Entry2383'