Friday, January 11, 2008

Weekend is Here and I don't know Jack Schmidt

Hi Everyone.  Hope you all had a good Friday.  I think I'm ready for the weekend.  I need some fun and happiness.  It's kinda been a fast week, yet a long one at the same time if that makes any sense to you at all.  Thank you to Emmi for the nice tag.
 
My thoughts continue to be with my sister who will be having that surgery on Monday.  I know she is so very nervous.  She doesn't sound like the normal Carrie that I am used to talking to.  I love you big Sis and I know you are going to be OK.  Wish I was there.
 
It seems like I have an admirer now.  Mr.  Schmidt seems to think I'd be a good fit for him, what do you think everyone?
 
#7 Comment from johnjjschmidt | Email johnjjschmidt
1/11/08 5:47 PM 
I'll bet you are friggen hot you bisexual babe.  I can give you what you want.  Come get it!  mmmmmm   Your sister is in my prayers and you are in my dreams.
 
That sounds so tempting, but I think I will pass and do you know why?  Because quite frankly I don't know Jack Schmidt.  LOL
 
I do hope you will have a wonderful weekend J-land.  Be sure to go to Donna's journal to vote on the NFL and check out my comment!  LOL  Luv ya!  TTFN
You Would Do Most Things For Love
You are willing to go pretty far for love - but not far enough to compromise your corevalues.
Love is a priority for you, and you'll go further than most people to hold on to someone you love.
But killing for love? Or even taking a bullet? Probably out of the question.
No matter what, you love yourself the most!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison, keeping your sister in my prayers, Eek Jack Schmidt has found you too, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

Prayers for your sister......Have a great weekend Allison...

Michele

Anonymous said...

I  hope your side is better, and I am with you about Carrie..  she is in my thoughts and prayers every moment.    luvya both...   j

Anonymous said...

ur bisexual? And thats my homie he's cool i talk to him. lol