Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year OFF 2 GOOD Start

 
Hi Everyone!  It was so much fun the past couple of days.  I was so exhausted when I got home last night.
 
On Monday night we went to a fantastic party at Heather's.  A lot of fun, dancing, celebrating, and yes I did get a little inebriated.  The next morning it was out of the house super early, I think I got about an hour and half of sleep.  We made it to Pasadena and had these real super seats.  It was great to see my city, the city of Burbank, win the Founder's Trophy.  I'd like to volunteer sometime to put the petals on the float, I think that would be fun.  It was a fabulous parade as usual, and if you haven't seen it in person then you ought to sometime.
 
Then when the parade was over we headed on over to the Rose Bowl.  I feel so spoiled . . . we went to the Tournament of Roses VIP tent for some wonderful hospitality.  Heather is used to this stuff but it still amazes me how much excitement doing these types of things adds to the enjoyment of the event you are attending.
 
The event itself, the Rose Bowl game was about as wonderful as it could have been.  SC stomped the Illini into the ground with a 49-17 victory.  I'm so proud of my school and so was Miss Heather!  LOL
 
Anyway, I hope your 2008 has started off in a positive and happy way, and if it hasn't give it time, there are still 364 days left this year being that it is leap year.  Have a wonderful Thursday.  Luv ya!  TTFN

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison, wishing you nothing but the best in "2008" You are a great friend !!!!!!!!!!! Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a GREAT time!!! I am glad you enjoyed it.

Michele

Anonymous said...

is that soccor or something?

Anonymous said...

It's never a bad thing when your Alma Mater kicks butt! Glad you got to see it! Luv ya

Anonymous said...

No wonder I didn't get to see you . . . being so spoiled and all.  You get no argument from me beautiful.  Have a good Friday.  Love you!

PHIL

Anonymous said...

Isn't football season over YET???  LOL!  Miss you...J