Tuesday, January 8, 2008

This and That Tuesday

 
Hi everyone.  It has been an up and down day for me today.  Judging by the response on yesterday's entry I'm thinking that maybe not everyone got the alert.  Thank you to Donna for the nice tag.
 
I talked to my sister on my lunch hour and she is holding up ok.  She has not been at work ever since her medical problems hit about a month ago or so.  She is going through hard times physically and I really appreciate all the good vibes, thoughts and prayers for her and her husband.
 
On a good note, Hillary Clinton won the New Hampshire primary tonight on the Democratic side beating Obama who was supposed to be a be a 10  point winner according to the most recent polls.  John McCain won the Republican primary.
 
It was Elvis's birthday today.  So Happy Birthday to him wherever he is today because he is still alive, I just know it!!  LOL
 
I hope you will all have a wonderful tomorrow.  Luv ya!  TTFN
The Recipe For Allison
3 parts Whimsy
2 parts Cleverness
1 part Attractiveness

Splash of Charisma

Finish off with whipped cream
You Are Marge Simpson
You're a devoted family member who loves unconditionally.

Sometimes, though, you dream about living a wild secret life!

You will be remembered for: your good cooking and evading the police

Your life philosophy: "You should listen to your heart, and not the voices in your head."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison, keeping your sister in my prayers, yeah on Hillary winning !!!!!!!!!! Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

Keep us all informed as to what is going on with your sister OK?  If you need us sweetheart, we are only a phone call away so don't hesitate.  Love you!

Phil

Anonymous said...

I'll bet you look like Marge Simpson.  You are so lame and so is this journal.

Jack Schmidt

Anonymous said...

I have that graphic too thanx to D....I am pretty glad H.C. won also...

Prayers for your sister.....

Michele

Anonymous said...

prayers for your sister..you are right I did not get the alert...
Stay away from hadon...:-P..just kidding...LOL
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Honestly I'm not following the primary's....For some reason I can't get excited about them lately. Keeping your sister and her family in my prayers on the smoke!
Your in my thoughts hon! Thank you for all your support and friendship in the past few days. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Yep I am happy about the New Hampshire votes..Hope you have a great rest of the week!  And a blessed New Year!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I'll bet wherever he(Elvis) is, he's old and crotchety by now.  (tehehe)  I haven't really been paying too much attention to the election coverage, by the time the elections get here, I am SO tired of all the bashing that I just want to scream......   I try to just keep up with some of the articles on the candidates.   Your sister and whole family is in my thoughts and prayers.   Happy Thursday, kiddo!                              Smiles,  Leigh