Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

         
Hi Everyone!  I just wanted to stop bye and tell you all Happy Easter.  I will be spending the day with my Mom and Dad and of course my loving husband Rene. 
           
I hope you will enjoy your day whatever it is you may do.  You are all dear friends that I love and I hope that I have brought happiness in your lives in some way.
        
Holidays like this are for families and friends and I hope you will join me in praying for the less fortunate that don't have anyone or anything to celebrate.  Pray that the Lord will bless them and give to them the means to make their lives better.  Luv ya!
Your Chocolate Easter Bunny Personality
You know what you want in life and how to get it.
You're not going to waste time or let yourself be meek

Whether it's chocolate, money, or power...
You take what you can get, and you act quickly.

You have a lot of energy, and people sometimes scared by your determination.
Not that you care what other people think. You're not going to apologize for who you are.
What Your Easter Egg Says About You
You are truly optimistic, open, and hopeful.
And your optimism gives you the courage to live life adventurously.
You love new experiences, ideas, and challenges.
You see life as a fluid, growing process.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter. Have a very blessed day. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Allison, wishing you a wonderful Easter with your family , Love Ya and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Have a very Happy Easter gorgeous!  Love ya!

Phil

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter my friend.  I hope your day was fabulous!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful entry....
Just as you are beautiful in your heart and soul....
And I am so glad that you are my freind...
Hope your family has the greatest of all holidays today....
Take care
Hadon

Anonymous said...

When I ever open your blog, I am always greeted with a drawing of a girl with huge knockers. Today it was a huge belly button.
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hope your Easter was wonderful!

Kara

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you, too-a day late.  I didn't have access to a computer till today and boy am I behind on reading journals.  Hope you had all the chocolate you wanted...
                                              Smiles,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you too Allison....I hope you enjoyed your day.

Michele