Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday Afternoon

Hi everyone.  I'm here in Washington.  The flight was pretty uneventful, well that is excluding the screaming baby four rows back from me.  That did kinda get on my nerves.  Flying really isn't my favorite thing to do.  I Got here safe and sound on Saturday and Dan, Carrie's husband, picked me up at the airport.  The weather is a bit on the cool side for this Cali girl but I will cope.  I guess the weather this week here is considered good and will be sunny and 59 later this week.  Not bad.
 
It is so nice to be able to be here with my sister.  Carrie was so happy to see me as I was to see her.  She really doesn't have too much strength right now.  Thank goodness that Monday was her last chemo treatment.  I went with her so I could see what she went through.  It doesn't look like too much fun at all to say the least.  Then she was at home throwing up and I felt so helpless to do anything to help her.  She has been sleeping a lot and her energy level is very low right now, which is so out of the ordinary for her.  She is so outgoing but right now she is almost a recluse.  She doesn't want to come out of the house for anything.  She feels so down right now, but hopefully things will start looking up now that the chemo is done.  She misses her teaching job so much.
 
Right now she is in sleeping so I have a moment to do this.  The Maury Povich show is on right now and it is so over the top.  These girls are allowing these men to control them completely and are even hurting them physically.  I mean, if you were one of these guys doing this awful behavior why would you go on a show like this?  And then they are going to a boot camp.  I don't know, really crazy to me.  I would never stay with someone like that let alone go on one of these shows. 
 
Anyway, I hope you are all doing well and that you will have a happy week.  Keep a positive attitude and a smile on your face always.  Luv ya!  TTFN
You Are 82% Sexy
Your Sex Appeal Is: Off the Charts!

Let's face it... you're one of the sexiest people around. And you don't let anyone forget it.
You're crazy hot, and you deliver on what you promise. You are definitely one wild ride.
I don't know about me being that sexy, after all I'm just me, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I do like myself and like who and what I am and that is what is most important.
    

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad u arrived safe!

Anonymous said...

Glad your plane ride was good (minus the screaming child)....praying for Carrie.....

enjoy your time

Michele

Anonymous said...

Hoping your presense will brighten your sisters spirits - Happy to hear you made it there safe and sound. Take care and enjoy your time together,
Have fun,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Glad you arrived safe & sound. Emmi

Anonymous said...

yeah!  Glad you're there  safe and enjoying....  can't wait to hear the stories
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Glad you are there safely.  Give everyone our love.  

Phil

Anonymous said...

Allison, I bet your sister is happy to have you there, give her a hug from me,. Love Ya Lisa