Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy, Well Kinda

         
Hi Everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful day today, mine was pretty good.  I find myself in a very happy mood tonight and there really isn't any specific reason for it.  Just happy! 
 
I did finally get the situation with my car resolved with the insurance company of the woman that hit me from behind a little while back as you may recall.  They are finally cutting me a check so I can go get myself a new car.  My little Civic was totaled.  They are also going to pay me a certain amount of money to cover my medical bills and a little for the pain and suffering.  I do still have stiffness and soreness from time to time in my neck and upper back between my shoulder blades but the doctor has assured me that there is no damage in there because the x-rays I took were all negative.
 
I'm so happy that my boys, the USC Trojans, are in the NCAA Basketball tournament which started today.  This is the second year in a row and with OJ Mayo our star player, who knows, maybe we can make it at least to the final four.  My cousin Michelle just laughed at me and said they had no chance.  She graduating from the enemy, UCLA and she says that this year her Bruins won't be denied.  We'll see!  And darn it, I am watching the end of the USC game and they have tanked it.  One and done for my boys.  So I guess Michelle will get the better of me this time!  LOL
 
Anyway, I hope you will all have a very nice Good Friday tomorrow.  All of you that are Christian I hope you will take a moment to reflect upon what that day means and the significant sacrifice Jesus made for us.  Luv ya!  TTFN
You Are 55% Open
You are a fairly open person, but you also like to maintain your privacy.
You definitely will tell all (okay, almost all) to your closest friends...
But strangers and acquaintances only get a peek into your life.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison, that was good news from the doctor, Happy good Friday to you hon, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

Good to have the car thing taken care of, and I do hope your stiffness goes away with time.   Sorry about USC, I do love the NCAAs and am looking forward to some good games, don't really care who wins.  lol    Have a Happy Easter yourself.  luvya  j

Anonymous said...

glad you are happy my friend.... hopin to feel better and happy soon... this is getting old.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are finally getting that hassle settled.  I just don't understand insurance companies.  Sorry about the Trojans so you might as well root for your cousin's team!  LOL  Stay happy beautiful.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Ello Love, It's Mister Married! I hope you have a great weekend.
Gaz xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the car issue is settled. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Sorry about USC, I knew you would want them to win...I am hoping MI state will fair pretty well.....I have actually picked them to win it all...time shall tell.

I was 55% also....glad to hear the car issues are sorted out.

Have a great weekend.

Michele

Anonymous said...

Well, it was nice to come along and find the lovely Ms Allison feeling good and happy. (even if the USC boys did their best to spoil it for ya!)

Hope you're feeling better and hope they give you a few billion in compensation. Talk to ya soon. Love ya

Anonymous said...

thats good you finally can get a new damn car its about time. It took her about 0.3 seconds to wreak it and about months to get a new one! U need a massage for all that stiffness and soarness **COUGH COUGH RENE**COUGH COUGH** lol enjoy the rest of your week.

Anonymous said...

'Bout time you got all that settled!  Hope you love your new car!
Happy Easter to you!
Love,
Jae

Anonymous said...

Hoping the days ahead are filled with the things you dream of most ~ like sunshine and happiness. Take care and Happy Easter to YOU!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Delighted the insurance company finally came through for you! As for the questionnaire:

You Are 37% Open  

You are open at times, but generally you don't let many people into your inner world.
It's possible that you have a friend or two that knows you well.
But to most people, you are a total mystery.  

That is pretty much on target with me. Outside of my journal I'm generally reserved. Have a beautiful, peaceful day today hon! (Hugs) Indigo

http://journals.aol.com/rdautumnsage/ravens-lament/

Anonymous said...

Great news that you are finally getting the financial end of your accident resloved! That has got to be a relief.

Kara :)