Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Reality TV and New Friend

Hi everyone!  I thought I'd check in now that I have a moment or two.  I am just finishing watching the American Idol results show. I wish they had gotten rid of Amanda.  There is something about that chick I just don't get.  The person that did get voted off I think was a good choice.  David Hernandez was deserving of not coming back.  He had a weak performance and so did Kristie Cook and she had better step it up.  I do like her but she needs to find a song that suits her and get the audience going.  She is lovely, has a nice voice, but has not found her niche so far.
 
Big Brother was interesting tonight.  The person they voted out of the house they turned right around and voted back into the show.  James was very happy to be reunited with his newly found love Chelsia.  I must say that I'm not a great James fan but he makes her happy that is for sure.  I think Chelsia is sweet and she is very pretty.  We won't know who the new HOH is until Sunday, well, that is of course unless you have the live feed. 
 
Anyway, I wanted to say hi to my new friend Deb who I wonder if she will even see this shout out to her.  If you are reading this I want you to know that you are such a cool person that is very sweet and special and I am glad that I have gotten to know you.
 
Anyway, I think I better mosey on along and end this entry, but not of course, before I attach a wonderful survey courtesy of Blogthings.  Have a happy tomorrow and keep a smile on your face always.  Luv ya!  TTFN
Your Famous Movie Kiss is from Spiderman
"I have always been standing in your doorway. Isn't it about time somebody saved your life?"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there.  I have the live feed and know who won.  It lasted a loooooong time lol.  If you want to know who won email me .. I won't post it here and ruin it for you or others if you don't want to know.

Kris :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping me up to date on all these shows, now I don't have to even watch them.   LOL   Luvya    john

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my tag journal.  I also have a daily journal I write in so if you get a chance, check it out.
Missie
http://journals.aol.com/chat2missie/MissiesUpsideDownWorld/

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched A.I. this season at all.....and I don't watch BB. Thanx for the updates though...

Have a great happy day Allison....

Michele

Anonymous said...

Allison, you updated, yea !!!!!!!!!! Have a good Thursday, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am a big brother addict too.  Won't miss a minute of the shows....don't do the live feed thing though.  I kinda like James because he will do something good with the money to help someone...I can tell. Anyway just stopping by to say hello. Gotta get back to work...goodbye :) xoxbarb

Anonymous said...

I don't watch much TV, so I don't know who you're talking about.  It's always nice to make new friends.  Have yourself a great weekend.
                                           Smiles,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

MIne was the Spiderman Kiss too. :-)  We actually did something like that for one of our couples in an engagement shoot.

Monica

Anonymous said...

What did we all watch before reality TV huh? Gaz ;-)