Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Day . . . OMG, Rene brought Home a Great Surprise

    
Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a good week so far.  Well if you haven't had one, don't despair, tomorrow is Friday, yippee!
 
It's been a tiring week emotionally.  Some of my clients have had breakthroughs but getting there we have had to endure much pain and sorrow and that can be draining.  I always try to remain positive, that is my mantra in life.
 
Do you have anything exciting planned for the weekend?  I am just planning on seeing my friend Heather and doing some shopping on Saturday and otherwise hanging out with her.
 
OMG!  You will never guess what just happened.  Rene just came home early from work and he had a surprise for me.  I tell you, this man loves me so much!  He is taking me out tonight.  We are going to go to Anaheim for a concert . . . Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban!  I can't believe it.  It has been sold out for a long time now.  I'd better get off of this thing and make myself presentable.  Have a great evening and a happy tomorrow.  Luv ya!  TTFN

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison, Awwwww what a great surprise !!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the concert !!!!!!!!!!! Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lucky you Allison!  I wish I was going.  I'm jealous.  Hope you have/had a good time.  Love ya!

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed the concert!!!    That's great Rene thinks to get tickets for you like this.  :)    Hope to talk to you soon....   luvya    j

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome....

Hope you two have a great time....

Anonymous said...

great! go head Rene! Well im just planning on spending the weekend with my sister whom i hadnt seen in forever!

Anonymous said...

whuuu huu hope ya had fun at the concert.  I'll be doing dinner with my son to celebrate birthday's.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun....can't wait to hear about it.


Michele

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a great surprise that was.  I'll bet you really enjoyed the concert, and I think Keith Urban is SO hot!!!!!
My plans for the weekend-work, visit a lady friend that's homebound, try to get my furniture the rest of the way rearranged, laundry, no big plans.  Have a great one and let's hear about that concert.
                                              Smiles,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

I wish I wasn't reading my alerts back to front. I am getting the news after it happens!
Gaz x