Friday, March 14, 2008

Last Night and Beyond

      
Hi Everyone!  Oh man, I had such a blast last night even though I didn't have much time to make myself pretty.  It was like, Rene walked in the door, showed me the tickets, I finished my entry in haste, signed off put on some clothes and out the door we went.  I probably looked hideous but I hardly cared I was so excited.
 
Did I ever tell you that Carrie Underwood is my fav?  LOL   And Keith Urban is so dreamy!  Carrie came out and sang her new number one single All American Girl.  Of course she sang all of her hits as well.  But the highlight of my evening was when Keith Urban sang "Memories of Us".  That is our song!  It means so much to me and Rene.  He leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss and told me he would marry me all over again without hesitation.  Awww.  I felt so special. 
  
He surprises me from time to time with things he knows I will go crazy over.  I have to say he makes my life complete.  Of course I rewarded him after we got home last night!   I showed him how much I loved him.
 
Today was an ok day.  Fridays are usually less stressful since we don't have as many appointments as a rule.  Here it is Friday evening and Heather will be coming over soon and spending the night.  I haven't seen that chick in a couple of weeks.  Tomorrow is shop til we drop day!  LOL  Not really, but going shopping with her is fun.  It's just fun to hang with her doing whatever.
 
I hope you will have a wonderful weekend.  Remember to always stay positive no matter what and keep a beautiful smile on your face.  Luv ya!  TTFN
You Belong in 1982
Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison, glad you had fun last night, have a great weekend, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

Im glad you had such a great time....
It sounds like your husband really surprized ya good....
He sounds like an excellent man...
Hope your weekend is great...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to visit my journal, hope you visit again.  :-)

I'd LOVE to see both Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood!  That had to be some concert!  I'm green with envy. :-)

Hope you have a great weekend.

Monica

Anonymous said...

What a great night!!!    Glad you had such a good time.     Enjoy the shopping..   lol   luvya   j

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU FOR THE VISIT TO MY HUMBLE JOURNAL, YOURS IS TRULY A GREAT ONE AND I LIKE THE GRAPHIC AS WELL!I GUESS YOU HAVE A VERY EXCITING LIFE . I WOULD LIKE TO ADVISE YOU TO ALWAYS BE TRUE TO YOURSELF! THIS IS ONE THING I REGRET NOT DOING DURING MY 60 YRS AND OFTEN WONDER THE great WHAT IF I HAD! GOD BLESS YOU 4 EVER AND A DAY! XOXOX

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time......enjoy your time with Heather.

michele

Anonymous said...

i dont understand if he makes you so complete why do u have the third wheel? I love you and Rene's relationship its so romantic like mine but i don't need a third wheel at all what is heather there for?

Anonymous said...

Now I understand what the latest entry is about.
Gaz xxx