Saturday, March 8, 2008

Home Again

  
Just got back from my trip a little earlier.  Glad to get off the plane.  I like going places, if only I could bypass the airport everything would be marvelous.  And to make things worse is that I get one hour less of my much need beauty sleep tonight!  Gotta spring forward with all the other daylight savers.
 
I had a decent time seeing my sister.  I think maybe she is glad to see me go . . . not really, but I think I was too much the mother hen.  At the beginning of the week she was pretty weak and tired.  Carrie finished her last chemo treatment on Monday and by the end of the weak she was feeling much better.  She was doing a lot of smiling like I am accustomed to.  I am once again relegated to being some 1500 miles away from her once again which saddens me.  I do believe she will be ready to go back to work soon.  She is getting stir crazy being indoors and at home.  We did go out to a mall and did a little shopping yesterday.  I think that invigorated her.  She was sad to send me home today.  I hope I will see her again soon, I have tears in my eyes right now just thinking about not being there.  I'm too emotional sometimes.
 
I'm getting a bit tired so I think I will get my butt off of this thing, but not before I give you another wonderful survey!  Have a happy Sunday everyone.  Luv ya!  TTFN
Your Life is Rated PG-13
Your life isn't totally scandalous, but you definitely don't shy away from adult themes!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very glad you had the time with Carrie, she remains in my prayers.    Hope you have a good week..   miss ya!!!!    luvya    J

Anonymous said...

Allison, welcome home hon, I'm sure your sister enjoyed seeing you very much, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

Our clocks go forward at the end of the month. I am so glad you enjoyed seeing Sis, it must be hard for the both of you at the moment. Don't fret about beeing away from her, you're only an e mail or a call away.
Gaz xxxx

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it home safe & sound, your sister is never far because she is in your heart....

I may do that daydream entry....???

I slept in a little this morning, not much...but it felt good not to be running around this morning.

Michele

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hello!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your trip went well, and that Carrie's done with chemo and starting to get antsy.  You are still close in your heart, even if the miles seem great.  Keeping you guys in my thoughts.
                                                   Smiles,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

Hi there Lady. I was just thinking about your sister and you, and I wanted to pass my good wishes on for her recovery.

How are you, my friend, I miss ya.

Luv ya