Monday, March 17, 2008

Thanks and Happy St. Paddy's Day

        
I just wanted to write a quick note to thank all of you for the kind comments in my last entry.  I appreciate anyone and everyone for taking the time to tell me how they feel.   It means a lot to me.  Thanks again.
                
I hope you have all had a nice St. Patrick's Day!  I don't have anything fun planned tonight, just staying home by myself until Rene gets his butt home later.  I will leave you with a survey from the official survey ho of J-land.  LOL  Luv ya!  TTFN
You're 25% Irish
You're not Irish. Not even a wee bit.
Not even on St. Patrick's Day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like I missed you ..   But I do hope you have a great St Pat's day, even though you don't have much planned.   I don't either, just busy loading music in my IPod.  :)    Luvya!!!   J

Anonymous said...

Allison, have a happy tommorow, Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

Nothing fun planned here - my husband is at work this evening.  Have a good week!

Monica
http://journals.aol.com/monicasmemoirs/midnight-conversations/

Anonymous said...

Back to ya sister.....

Michele

Anonymous said...

Happy belated St Pats day.
Gaz